12/12/2015

Pierre Marcolini: Haute Chocolaterie

Completing some pre-wedding tasks in Piccadilly Circus we spied this place on our way back to the tube:

Regent St Pop Up Store




There is a magical quality of these little figures playing around in the sweets displays. Everywhere you look there was something new to look at.











A sample of heaven.



A chocolate beverage I forgot to inquire about as my mouth was full of chocolate.








The macaron case.

Passion: Passionfruit from Brazil.

"Palet Or: Caramel ganache with chocolate, infused with Tahitian vanilla."


 "Smooth milk chocolate paste made with beans from the Island of Java."
Their hazelnut spread.  Like Nutella, but better.

Tasting my way through the store.
On our way out they gave us MORE samples.  This is where I will go to die.


The goods.

Macarons

Passionfruit

Caramel Ganache w/Chocolate

Vanilla 

Rose





     Croustillant Lait: Almond nougatine coated in milk chocolate


I ate half of the box in one sitting. And it's calling my name as I write this.  I had some for breakfast yesterday. And today if I'm real. These treats are magnificent.  They are pricey, but you can tell why.  The beauty of the store and the desserts really set the bar.  I don't know that I have had a more delicate macaron or perfect harmonious chocolate since I've been in Europe.  I am going to track down their store on Oxford St for their eclairs.  I can't even imagine.
















No comments:

Post a Comment