12/15/2015

Lola's Cupcakes

 I was wandering through an amazing mall on Oxford Street in London when I of course, found myself in the food court.  And lo and behold:

Lola's Cupcake Counter @ Selfridges
Seating Area


They have whole cakes and cakes sold by the slice:

9" Vanilla Cake





Beautiful cupcakes:




 Mini cupcakes:

"Tiny" Cupcakes

Personalized cupcakes:

Vegan & Personalized cupcakes
And holiday cupcakes:

Holiday Cupcakes



I chose a 4 pack of mins because I know myself and I will eat them all in one sitting so why not lessen the damage.

Left to Right: Apple Crumble mini, Tiramisu mini, Rocky Road mini, & Black-bottom mini.
My favorite was the rocky road because of all of the toppings.  Mini marshmallows and chocolate chips were a great contrast to the soft cake. My second favorite was the apple crumble (with real apple pieces), followed by the tiramisu (which had a chocolate covered coffee bean on top!), and lastly the black-bottom cupcake only because it wasn't as jazzy as the others with their unique flavor combinations and toppings. But like most treats these cupcakes were all winners. Can't mess up butter and sugar can you?






No comments:

Post a Comment