12/05/2015

Millie's Cookies

I was on my way to the gym and so I tried to walk right by this place. But my will power is what it is: 

Millie's Cookies storefront at Intu Mall in Watford  
The goods.
Mini Bites

Cookie Slices
They also make giant cookies in case a slice just won't cut it.  Get it?  Slice? Cut? You get it. 

"Giant" Cookies (or individual size we don't judge here)

For when you don't want to get your paws dirty.

Cookie Pops
I knew I would choose a cookie even though thy also have delightful looking cupcakes.

Cupcakes



They apparently also sell Baskin-Robbins ice cream, which I could not be bothered with as I had already scoped out the word "toffee" on cookie signage. For a brief moment I almost got the mini bites as it offered a variety of cookie flavors, but then I would eat 12 mini bites on my way to the gym so....

Milk Chocolate & Toffee Cookie
One cookie :(




PS. A very good cookie at that.  The toffee chunks melted through the cookie kind of like caramel but firmer.  And there was plenty of it.  None of that "toffee bits" nonsense.  


No comments:

Post a Comment