12/01/2015

Caffe Concerto Shaftesbury Avenue

I was on my way back from my second to last wedding dress fitting and feeling very motivated to go home and eat healthy and work out.  I only have 30 days before the wedding and I am determined to look my best.  

And then I saw this:


Caffe Concerto


Can you hear the angels?





I could. So I went inside with yet again, good intentions.  One treat, something small to take home and split with my fiance. 

Dining Room
                                                   

But someone terrible had posted a sign claiming you could get 4 slices of cake for 10 pounds. What was I supposed to do?



Lemon Tart

Mille Feuille

Strawberry Gateau

Vanilla & Chocolate Mousse

That's what. 




If I had to rank them the mille feuille was the best, followed by the strawberry gateau, the vanilla chocolate mousse and the lemon tart respectively.  But they were all the best versions of themselves.  I just have a personal preferencec toward pastry layers at the moment.

And I ate all of these treats for breakfast this week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment