12/07/2015

BB's Coffee & Muffins

bbs coffee & muffins

"because because because... any excuse will do"
And because I'm pretty into baked goods.


Dope lounge area

The Savory

The Sweet




Almond Muffin

Chocolate Chunk Muffin

Polka Dot Muffin


When I asked the counter-person what their favorite muffin was she replied" Apple-Raspberry" I thought long and hard about whether I was the type of person to order a" healthy" muffin 26 days from their wedding or am I about to get the tasty looking raspberry and coconut slice pictured below.

Mince Pies and Raspberry Coconut Slice
Mini Muffins, Toasted Tea Cakes and an unknown delicious looking treat.
In the end I chose double chocolate because of who I am as a person. I used to be pretty addicted to chocolate chip muffins in high school until I discovered chocolate muffins. I never looked back. The chocolate curls on top of this muffin sold me.  I ate it the next day after wrapping it in saran wrap; and again split it with my significant other.  If you split something it's "just a little treat" and then it doesn't count against you. 

The merch. 
I like that they put a little window in the bag so you can watch your muffin lol.

Double Chocolate Muffin
It was divine.  Very moist, but firm in all the right places ;)  The muffin top was the best as is typically the case.  This is the first muffin I have had in the UK and I have to say I'm digging the wrapping on the outside.  It made unwrapping the muffin much easier and less messy and there was minimal "muffin loss" on the liner. Minimal muffin loss is pretty important to me.  Because of who I am as a person.














No comments:

Post a Comment